Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Inexpensive, easy to install TELLURIDE wheel cap overlays...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Very Nice Sal !! How about doing a Telluride overlay for the front and rear Kia emblems too ?? and steering wheel ??
I could look into that but I think these domed overlays look much better as wheel caps... But if you could get four or five people interested in something like that, I'll get a few sets made for the front and rear emblems...
Any possibility of getting aluminum background and black lettering?
Aluminum in color?

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
I could look into that but I think these domed overlays look much better as wheel caps... But if you could get four or five people interested in something like that, I'll get a few sets made for the front and rear emblems...

Aluminum in color?
Either unpainted aluminum or painted silver to match the aluminum wheels with black lettering.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Installed mine this morning. Note the diameter is a couple mm less versus the OEM badge. At first it set off my OCD, but then on Hellie it looked just fine! Thanks Sal!

Thank you for these pictures! What size wheels do you have? I'm going to get you a new set of perfect size replacements...

Craig

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Does anyone know the measurements of these overlays? I want to put them over the wheel caps on aftermarket wheels. Just curious of the approximate size.