No soliciting permitted.

Internal lights

tennesseedude

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Telluride EX prestige package. I cannot figure out how to make internal lights come on automatically when I unlock it from the outside. Any recommendations?

Kao

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Telluride EX prestige package. I cannot figure out how to make internal lights come on automatically when I unlock it from the outside. Any recommendations?
RECOMMENDATION:. Read the manual?!? 😂😂

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
Do you have your dome lights set to turn on when the doors are opened? If that function isn’t turned on, then they won’t illuminate when you lock or unlock your car.

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
How do you set this?
1604854949350.png
If you leave button 2 depressed, your dome lights will turn on when your door is open (as pictured on the button). If it isn’t, nothing will turn on and it will be dark.

Button 1 will turn on all of the dome lights if you need them temporarily. You do not want to keep that button permanently depressed unless you want to destroy your battery.

Mavrx

Reaction score
View attachment 12453
If you leave button 2 depressed, your dome lights will turn on when your door is open (as pictured on the button). If it isn’t, nothing will turn on and it will be dark.

Button 1 will turn on all of the dome lights if you need them temporarily. You do not want to keep that button permanently depressed unless you want to destroy your battery.
Thanks! Now I don't have to read the manual :)