Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

June incentives

nstan

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone know what the June incentives are on the telluride? Did they change from May? If anyone works for Kia can you let us know if it is on the friends and family plan this month?

13_FST

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
In Canada, there is no longer $1K celebration bonus. Glad I got mine the last day of the month so I was able to get that plus 0.99% financing for 60 months.

G

G-15478

Don't count on any incentive money, they're still so new and in such high demand that dealers are putting addendums of up to $10k. So good luck trying to get one on discount

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks like the conquest bonus is there, but I don't see the $1,500 finance bonus.
Finance is good through June.

Manufacturer Offers

• 1.9% APR for 24 months
  • 1.9% APR for 36 months
  • 1.9% APR for 39 months
  • 1.9% APR for 42 months
  • 1.9% APR for 48 months
  • 2.9% APR for 60 months
  • 4.9% APR for 72 months
  • and
  • $1,500 cash back

Offer only valid 5/01/2019 through 7/01/2019
Applies to select new 2020 Kia Telluride.

whyidie

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
None of this is regional. You just have to dig a little. Kia Incentives
Not a Kia website. All I can find on Kia corporate and local dealer pages is what @jazzyone posted above. Oddly enough dealer is telling me I can get either KMF rates or the rebate, even though the rebate is no longer listed, so there is some wiggle. Would love to have official Kia documentation to bring to the table.

Gr8pumpkin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Not a Kia website. All I can find on Kia corporate and local dealer pages is what @jazzyone posted above. Oddly enough dealer is telling me I can get either KMF rates or the rebate, even though the rebate is no longer listed, so there is some wiggle. Would love to have official Kia documentation to bring to the table.
I was quoted yesterday a price on a purchase with 2.9% interest for 60 months, $1000 loyalty credit, and $1500 cash back / rebate. BUT the dealer will not write a deal for anything
less than $1000 OVER MSRP. I need to get a car, but I do not need to over pay. And on top of that, the car won't be in until MAYBE July 14.

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Take a look at this thread - around post 518 - has attachment that is a screenshot of a Kia dealer screen - shows $1500 Rebate with associated interest rates

whyidie

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I was quoted yesterday a price on a purchase with 2.9% interest for 60 months, $1000 loyalty credit, and $1500 cash back / rebate. BUT the dealer will not write a deal for anything
less than $1000 OVER MSRP. I need to get a car, but I do not need to over pay. And on top of that, the car won't be in until MAYBE July 14.
Just got the same deal, except I'm @ MSRP+ 500 in various fees.

Looking at the Stinger incentives (started hot first model year, now demand has cooled) I'm throwing away some money by not waiting, but I need a car before winter sets in and they've got the one I want (Moss/Dune/SX-P) on the lot so I'm pulling the trigger.

Take a look at this thread - around post 518 - has attachment that is a screenshot of a Kia dealer screen - shows $1500 Rebate with associated interest rates
Got it, post 514 thank you!

Harehill

Reaction score
Yesterday the dealer was trying to tell us they could only do 2.9% for 48 months. Told us they never heard of .9%. Of course the Kia website was having issues so we couldn't even bring it up. Plus no signal in their offices. I knew they were full of shit. Also trying to put their incentives on their inflated price to bring it down to the sticker price. Needless to say we walked.

blee1285

Reaction score
Purchased an EX Yesterday. Got 1.9% for 48 months + $1,500 rebate AND $1,000 Loyalty Rebate. Total $2,500 Rebates and pretty good deal on financing that will actually "make" me money in a 2.2% interest savings account. Only downside is the dealer marked up the car $3k... So at the end of the day i got it for roughly MSRP which normally isnt something I would rave about but given the scarcity of the vehicles (also got grey leather interior - i.e. unicorn) I am a happy camper.

Wap52

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchased an EX Yesterday. Got 1.9% for 48 months + $1,500 rebate AND $1,000 Loyalty Rebate. Total $2,500 Rebates and pretty good deal on financing that will actually "make" me money in a 2.2% interest savings account. Only downside is the dealer marked up the car $3k... So at the end of the day i got it for roughly MSRP which normally isnt something I would rave about but given the scarcity of the vehicles (also got grey leather interior - i.e. unicorn) I am a happy camper.
Congrats on your new ride and in the end you have to be happy makes no difference what others feel or think. Glad you got a Telluride. Enjoy it and safe driving

jerrick2524

Reaction score
Just bought home a White S yesterday. Seems as though the prevailing price paid / lease numbers are based on getting the vehicle at MSRP or +/- $500 ( + the Kia incentive) when all is said or done. As Wap52 and whyidle said, to each their own and given the demand / supply issues right now it is what it is. My dealer actually told me that they don't want to take orders for higher end trims given the allocation/supply issues and essentially split their existing allocations between high profit / mark up and those willing to walk in and by on the spot. I essentially went to one dealer who quoted me $100 more a month on identical car. Went to other dealer, he said X vehicle is coming off truck tomorrow, if you want to buy the truck for X, you've got a deal right now, otherwise i have buyers lined up.

Wap52

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just bought home a White S yesterday. Seems as though the prevailing price paid / lease numbers are based on getting the vehicle at MSRP or +/- $500 ( + the Kia incentive) when all is said or done. As Wap52 and whyidle said, to each their own and given the demand / supply issues right now it is what it is. My dealer actually told me that they don't want to take orders for higher end trims given the allocation/supply issues and essentially split their existing allocations between high profit / mark up and those willing to walk in and by on the spot. I essentially went to one dealer who quoted me $100 more a month on identical car. Went to other dealer, he said X vehicle is coming off truck tomorrow, if you want to buy the truck for X, you've got a deal right now, otherwise i have buyers lined up.
Congrats on your need ride. We would all love to see some pictures. Drive safe and enjoy