Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

June incentives

TontoKowalski

Reaction score
Yesterday the dealer was trying to tell us they could only do 2.9% for 48 months. Told us they never heard of .9%. Of course the Kia website was having issues so we couldn't even bring it up. Plus no signal in their offices. I knew they were full of shit. Also trying to put their incentives on their inflated price to bring it down to the sticker price. Needless to say we walked.

The attached will help in that situation, had same thing happen to me during the last piece of negotiation, sent them this over email. must of upset them because they went with the old, “actually it just sold”. Felt good shoving that in their face.

Attachments

BPM

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So, reading this doc / screen grab...wouldn't this mean that technically, I could get $2500 with 2.9/60? 1500 plus 1000 loyalty?

kjh8sfk23r8

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So, reading this doc / screen grab...wouldn't this mean that technically, I could get $2500 with 2.9/60? 1500 plus 1000 loyalty?
I got the $1500 rebate w/ 1.9% 48mo and the $1000 conquest. I think for some reason the loyalty and finance rebate don't stack, but I could be wrong.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

BPM

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'd also qualify for conquest - I'm puzzled as to how this all works together, so I'm trying to educate myself before negotiating.

whyidie

Reaction score
I'd also qualify for conquest - I'm puzzled as to how this all works together, so I'm trying to educate myself before negotiating.
Two different rebates that can be used on same purchase.

1,000 for competitive.
1,500 with a great APR for finance.

For finance in particular there seems to be a "misunderstanding" with quite a bit of the sales people in terms of how it works. You can get both the 1,500 AND the low APR, its not an either or situation.

TontoKowalski

Reaction score
I was 2 years away from qualifying for Loyalty and conquest I own a 2017 Camry and my wife’s car was a 2010 Kia. Both registered in my name. I also got 1.9 48 months 1500 rebate. Curious if anyone has gotten 3500. Financing rebate + loyalty + conquest. From reading the fine print on conquest and loyalty it appears they do stack.