Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Just ordered moss green SX

ACI

Reaction score
I saw a moss green SX with butterscotch, it was beautiful. You’ll love it. I got a white S, very happy with it.

G

G-763680

I saw a moss green SX with butterscotch, it was beautiful. You’ll love it. I got a white S, very happy with it.
Nice! I was told by the dealer that butterscotch was not in production yet. But after some research, I spotted a few on cars.com with butter scotch interior. I mention this to the dealer and he said he found some with butterscotch but they were front wheel drive models. He put butter scotch on the order form with a note not to hold up the order if butterscotch is not in production, but to go with espresso. now I really hope I can get the butter scotch. I really like the black headliner and the black dash and doors with the butter scotch leather. The espresso has brown on dash and doors with light headliner.

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My order was accepted by Kia with the espresso interior. I'm guessing the butterscotch is only in production for FWD models at this time. I'm thinking i will like the darker color of the espresso anyways. I have seen zero real pictures of espresso besides what is on the Kia website(not real). I'm trying to get confirmation if the entire interior including dash and doors come in espresso as seen on the website. I won't believe that entirely until I see it. I think it will look nice either all brown or the brown leather with the black dash/doors.

Anyone have any info on this??!!

Shakodag

Reaction score
Well, I’m glad to hear someone’s order was accepted with the espresso interior - I placed my Moss Green / Espresso Sx on order Apr 9, and no order acceptance yet. Good luck!

nate g

Reaction score
I ordered Moss exterior with Dune interior SX with prestige package and self leveling suspension. Does anyone know the timing on orders being filled? The dealer called me today to tell me they had a white sx with Dune. I went down and then they said "market value" was $3000 over MSRP. I said I'd wait for mine to come in. Now I'm itching to get it though LOL. I appreciate any insight for the time frame for orders!

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
One dealer told me 4 months for an ordered SX prestige. I ordered a non-prestige SX from another dealer and was told 8 weeks (i'll believe it when it comes in). I wouldn't pay over sticker,(just my opinion) I paid sticker minus any incentives that are available at time of delivery. BTW, i'm in MA. Good luck!!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.