No soliciting permitted.

Just ordered the TuxMats- 7 seater EX

Bgrutt

Reaction score
I just placed an order for the TuxMats for a 7 seater EX! They should arrive in the next week or 2. I can create a video unbox/install and review if anyone is interested. Let me know!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Faintferret

Reaction score
I just placed an order for the TuxMats for a 7 seater EX! They should arrive in the next week or 2. I can create a video unbox/install and review if anyone is interested. Let me know!
Look forward to hearing about your experience.

BrindlePit

Reaction score
same here, they are on my Amazon list pending arrival of my ordered SX.

Thebiga17

Reaction score
Is there any difference between the 8 seater and the 7 seater? The pics for both look the same. Doesn't look like there is coverage between the captain chairs.

hammick

Reaction score
Is there any difference between the 8 seater and the 7 seater? The pics for both look the same. Doesn't look like there is coverage between the captain chairs.
According to their website there is. Give them a call. They answer the phone and are very helpful. I have them in my SX with captains's chairs and they are really nice. Comfortable driving in just socks on long trips.

Last edited:

VBTelly

Reaction score
Any update on the TuxMats? Would love to see a couple pics!

Bgrutt

Reaction score
I will try to post some pics in the coming week (currently in the NICU with our 2 week old with RSV). The mats were decently easy to install and I feel will continue to lay better as time goes on. Some of the sides aren't quite as tall as I expected, but the coverage is still way better than any wearhertechs that I've owned.

VBTelly

Reaction score
I will try to post some pics in the coming week (currently in the NICU with our 2 week old with RSV). The mats were decently easy to install and I feel will continue to lay better as time goes on. Some of the sides aren't quite as tall as I expected, but the coverage is still way better than any wearhertechs that I've owned.
Appreciate the info. Best of luck with the newborn!

klledoux

Reaction score
Wishing your baby a fast recovery, RSV as a newborn, how scary😣

BrindlePit

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics GrandVT. Those do look quite nice.

And to Bgrutt, I do hope things are looking much better for your little one.

blitt

Reaction score
You’re gonna love ‘em! Best fit and easiest to clean liners I’ve ever had.
I agree 100%!! The kit comes with a bazillion clips that make it possible to fit these mats in VERY snugly! They already fit so nicely that I actually only used one of the clips!

blitt

Reaction score
Are the Tux mats pliable? Or rather stiff?
[/QUO

If you are familiar with WeatherTech mats, then the TuxMats are more pliable than they are......they are amazingly well fit to the vehicle and ( if you choose to use ) have a kit of clips that allow you to very precisely "mold" them in and around seating , consoles and whatnot.....I did not find that to be necessary and I do like to be able to easily get them out for cleaning. I think they cleanup better than my previous Weathertechs, look more "classy" and, so far, very durable.

klledoux

Reaction score
Pliable, I love them! I've had Weathertechs and Huskies, hated the Huskies. WT's are good but Tuxmats are way more high end, less sliding.

Reaction score
I've had weathertechs a few times, but I like the Tuxmats better. More pliable than the weathertechs and the clips allow for a much tighter/snugger fit.

If you have a 7 seater, there is a strip that covers the floor between the middle seats. Its part of the 3rd row mat