No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Just ordered the TuxMats- 7 seater EX

Bgrutt

Reaction score
I just placed an order for the TuxMats for a 7 seater EX! They should arrive in the next week or 2. I can create a video unbox/install and review if anyone is interested. Let me know!

Faintferret

Reaction score
I just placed an order for the TuxMats for a 7 seater EX! They should arrive in the next week or 2. I can create a video unbox/install and review if anyone is interested. Let me know!
Look forward to hearing about your experience.

BrindlePit

Reaction score
same here, they are on my Amazon list pending arrival of my ordered SX.

Thebiga17

Reaction score
Is there any difference between the 8 seater and the 7 seater? The pics for both look the same. Doesn't look like there is coverage between the captain chairs.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

hammick

Reaction score
Is there any difference between the 8 seater and the 7 seater? The pics for both look the same. Doesn't look like there is coverage between the captain chairs.
According to their website there is. Give them a call. They answer the phone and are very helpful. I have them in my SX with captains's chairs and they are really nice. Comfortable driving in just socks on long trips.

Last edited: