No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Just ordered

owhite3003

Reaction score
Just ordered a new Telluride SX Gravity Grey. Never thought I would buy a Kia but this looks like a sweet ride. Coming from an Outback "wife's car". I have an old 04 Tacoma but run 3 Camaros. Was going to buy the Chevy SUV but this blew it out of the water in the reviews. Thought it looked good and all of the features to keep my wife happy and safe. Thanks to my buddy Lee for telling me about the page and giving us a speed blast in his beauty. Already bought the carbon fiber and chrome badges as well.

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

owhite3003

Reaction score
Where did you order from? At MSRP? What did dealer say about expect wait time?
He didn't want to give me a time frame but I ordered it from Weston GMC in Portland. $43,790 $3,850 options. $1,170 Destination Charge.

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
Just ordered a new Telluride SX Gravity Grey. Never thought I would buy a Kia but this looks like a sweet ride. Coming from an Outback "wife's car". I have an old 04 Tacoma but run 3 Camaros. Was going to buy the Chevy SUV but this blew it out of the water in the reviews. Thought it looked good and all of the features to keep my wife happy and safe. Thanks to my buddy Lee for telling me about the page and giving us a speed blast in his beauty. Already bought the carbon fiber and chrome badges as well.
Congrats. Now the wait begins. I ordered a Gravity Grey SX-P/T last month. This will be my first KIA. I too never thought I would own a KIA! Enjoy the site. Lots of good information on here.

Flekke

Reaction score
He didn't want to give me a time frame but I ordered it from Weston GMC in Portland. $43,790 $3,850 options. $1,170 Destination Charge.
There are tools here that will tell you how many of these cars ur dealer get allocated every month.. once u figure that out you should ask ur dealer how many people are ahead of for the same car.. that way can do the math and guesstimate ur wait time.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations! I hope time flies for you until your Telluride comes in. Which Chevy SUVs were you considering?

owhite3003

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations! I hope time flies for you until your Telluride comes in. Which Chevy SUVs were you considering?
I was looking at the Traverse and another Subaru. We were happy with the Outback but needed more room. The Outback started burning a lot of oil and Subaru didn't want to help with any of it.