No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Just saying....

blitt

Reaction score
I am thoroughly enjoying all aspects of this forum...don't even have my SX yet.....that being said, just wanted to say, I have been a member of "forums" for many years involving Corvettes, Mercedes , Ford, and more.....and what often happens is , after the initial "surge" of all of us waiting for an amazing new vehicle, the forum simply becomes a "complainer blog"....SO....if after we all have been owners for a while, get back in here and say the "good things"....the bad things will always be there no matter the brand...let people know what to be aware of but don't hesitate to say what is really great and offer advice on how to deal with minor issues.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I am thoroughly enjoying all aspects of this forum...don't even have my SX yet.....that being said, just wanted to say, I have been a member of "forums" for many years involving Corvettes, Mercedes , Ford, and more.....and what often happens is , after the initial "surge" of all of us waiting for an amazing new vehicle, the forum simply becomes a "complainer blog"....SO....if after we all have been owners for a while, get back in here and say the "good things"....the bad things will always be there no matter the brand...let people know what to be aware of but don't hesitate to say what is really great and offer advice on how to deal with minor issues.
Been here since I got my KT in April and I still love my KT. No complaints except that I wish I got a SX (but bench seats are not an option). Also, owning a KT still feels very exclusive. I still don't encounter too many KT's on the road. I literally only saw 5 since April and I live near a major metropolitan area.

Husker Soze

Staff member
Reaction score
I am finally seeing more Tellurides in the wild than Stingers now.
I'm the only one with a KT in our parking lot right now, so I'm getting all the lookie-loos. :cool:

I do see at least 5 Stingers ... 2 of them are GT2s. --- I'm gonna get me one someday :(

raydog9379

Reaction score
Have no fear, if they can ramp up their production then you'll see them everywhere. It was that way when I bought my JX35 back in late 2012 right when they came out (then the ba$tards changed the name a month or 2 later to QX60). About a year later you saw them and Pathfinders everywhere.