Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Just walked away from a gray EX

Harehill

Reaction score
Finally found a dealer that had a Telluride in stock to even test drive. They had a Gray EX which was perfect as I'm looking for an EX. Sticker was $40,135. When it came time to talk numbers they started it at $47,135! I almost burst out laughing. I told them I would not pay over sticker. Suddenly the manager comes in and he knocks it down to sticker - by starting it at $42,635 and then subtracting the $2500 in incentive offers we were eligible for making it the original $40,135. Then they low balled me on my trade. Got them up on trade by another $2K before we left. I got an emergency call from work (network crashed) so we had to bail. If they would have given us sticker then subtracted our incentives we may have had a deal. But all in all white is my first choice for color so that was my leverage as well. I'll be curious to see when they call me tomorrow and what they will offer. I don't think they expected us to turn down their original (crazy) price.

If anyone knows of a white EX AWD with black interior - let me know!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

popcrnchicken

Reaction score
Finally found a dealer that had a Telluride in stock to even test drive. They had a Gray EX which was perfect as I'm looking for an EX. Sticker was $40,135. When it came time to talk numbers they started it at $47,135! I almost burst out laughing. I told them I would not pay over sticker. Suddenly the manager comes in and he knocks it down to sticker - by starting it at $42,635 and then subtracting the $2500 in incentive offers we were eligible for making it the original $40,135. Then they low balled me on my trade. Got them up on trade by another $2K before we left. I got an emergency call from work (network crashed) so we had to bail. If they would have given us sticker then subtracted our incentives we may have had a deal. But all in all white is my first choice for color so that was my leverage as well. I'll be curious to see when they call me tomorrow and what they will offer. I don't think they expected us to turn down their original (crazy) price.

If anyone knows of a white EX AWD with black interior - let me know!
Do you want to let the forum know in case anyone else wants to pick it up? Either way, it will be gone in a day or two.