Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

FOR SALE Kia chrome wheel locks

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
These were put on by the dealer and I have removed. Includes original package, key and registration paperwork... $30 OBO. Free local so cal pickup or will ship (cost to be added)

TelLeoride

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
These were put on by the dealer and I have removed. Includes original package, key and registration paperwork... $30 OBO. Free local so cal pickup or will ship (cost to be added)
Do the wheel locks come in black or chrome? You have a SX Prestige and wheels are black.

ericisright

Reaction score
Tim, where in "So Cal" are you? I'm interested. BTW, you and I have had a very similar taste in cars based on your list.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Tim, where in "So Cal" are you? I'm interested. BTW, you and I have had a very similar taste in cars based on your list.
LOL … Thanks … I do like cars. Good thing I don't have more space, I think I'd become a car hoarder!! I live in Corona and work in Irvine by the Spectrum. We could arrange to meet somewhere in between if you are in the area.

ericisright

Reaction score
I'm down in the San Diego area. What would postage be just to send them to me? Feel free to take this to direct messages if that's a thing around here.

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I can’t direct message you as you are too new here. If I use a usps flat rate box it would be $8.00. I may have to cut or bend the packaging to make it fit. I’d have to measure.

ddreyfu

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a set for sale as well. $30 bucks and I'll ship it anywhere in the US for free.

Brand new and still in carton. 1359