No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

FOR SALE Kia crossbars, all-weather mats, and carpet mats

kynmkrby

Reaction score
Crossbars (S9F21-AC000) $250
All-weather mats (S9F13-AC000) $150
Carpet mats (S9F14-AC000) $100

All parts came with my Telluride S (7 passenger) purchased earlier this month. Don’t need crossbars and have ordered aftermarket mats.

Located in Columbus Ohio. Prefer to sell locally, but willing to ship at buyer’s expense.

Last edited:

Demirica

Reaction score

All parts came with my Telluride S (7 passenger) purchased earlier this month. Don’t need crossbars and have ordered aftermarket mats.

Located in Columbus Ohio. Prefer to sell locally, but willing to ship at buyer’s expense.
Hi! My name is Candace just purchased my Tellly last night and really would like to purchase all weather mats and for cargo also. What color and Kia original? Green moss SX

Attachments

kynmkrby

Reaction score
All are KIA original accessories. Mats are black color.

Candace - congratulations on your new Telluride! The Moss Green is a great color - mine too! Email me at kynmkrby@yahoo.com

Patsfan29

Reaction score

Are the roof racks still available? I'd so, from your location, can you possibly give me a price shipped to 29662?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Robert

Reaction score

Still have the crossbars?