No soliciting permitted.

• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Telluride drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Kia EV9 and IONIQ 7 Electric SUV! Will They Drive Out Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade 3 Row SUV?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ELCapiTRAN

Reaction score
I hope so to, but it would be hard to imagine they could offer 400+ over the Tesla Model X while asking a lower price. Stranger things could happen but I think it's slim. 300-350 might be okay for a 7 seater city driver but road tripping with it at full capacity might be an issue. Performance wise, it'll still pull and be fast but range would be much more affected than it's gas counterpart.

drizzt

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope so to, but it would be hard to imagine they could offer 400+ over the Tesla Model X while asking a lower price. Stranger things could happen but I think it's slim. 300-350 might be okay for a 7 seater city driver but road tripping with it at full capacity might be an issue. Performance wise, it'll still pull and be fast but range would be much more affected than it's gas counterpart.
Hyundai is about to adapt Li-Metal battery by 2025 according to this video, which should give 30% boost in rage (300mi to 400mi). If the first EV9 hits the market before 2025 w/out Li-Metal battery, perhaps wait a few more years for that minimum long range drive requirement.

EDIT: Looking at a more recent video, it sounds like EV9 with 300mi range will be out in 2023. Wait 2 more years and you'll have 400mi range with the advance in battery technology.

Last edited: