No soliciting permitted.

Kia is updating it's logo

PassingTime

Reaction score
Am I the only person who likes the new logo? I like that it plays with the letters and is also stylized and graphical. I don't find it hard to read, but I wouldn't mind too much if it was. It's not like the Toyota emblem is so obviously Toyota. It is now, because we're familiar with it. If Kia keeps this one going forward, I think it will become recognizable as both a graphic and a word.
I'm okay with the new logo, however I am more concerned with how this SUV rides, its features and safety rather than what the logo looks like. I know there are others that want to personalize theirs so its their money its their choice. There are those who want the car but would never want the logo or the lettering for whatever reason. I just don't care about their choices or their reasons. I don't get excited over spending money to replace something that IMO doesn't need replacing. I am just not going to spend money on other mods that in my opinion are not necessary, rims, caliper covers, exhaust system etc. That's their choice and I have mine.

YAH DEF

Reaction score
I'm okay with the new logo, however I am more concerned with how this SUV rides, its features and safety rather than what the logo looks like. I know there are others that want to personalize theirs so its their money its their choice. There are those who want the car but would never want the logo or the lettering for whatever reason. I just don't care about their choices or their reasons. I don't get excited over spending money to replace something that IMO doesn't need replacing. I am just not going to spend money on other mods that in my opinion are not necessary, rims, caliper covers, exhaust system etc. That's their choice and I have mine.
Wait, aren't we just talking about Kia's rebranding? I too care more about the features and the ride than the logo....I'm not seeing the connection between what I said or the whole idea of a new logo and how anyone likes to spend their money.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

PassingTime

Reaction score
Wait, aren't we just talking about Kia's rebranding? I too care more about the features and the ride than the logo....I'm not seeing the connection between what I said or the whole idea of a new logo and how anyone likes to spend their money.
You are right I should have stopped after word logo in the first sentence.