No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

KIA of Muncie Customers-I Need You.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
In the event of a 2 week mandatory shutdown we have no idea if our store will be closed or not. Tough times could be coming for some of our very own friends and family. To keep things alive and spirited online for KIA of Muncie I'm asking that if you bought a Telluride from us can you possibly do this:

I'm thinking about a short video series with posts each day... What I like or love about my Telluride. This will be shared on Facebook and IG. If you could shoot a 30-45sec video and send to me via email that would be awesome. Maybe show a feature you love. You might like that it fits the entire family...show them if possible. Maybe it's a particular package or leather color. Be creative! Exterior or Interior will work. If you simply can't, I completely understand.

It's going to be rough for a short period of time but together we will all get through this. I Thank You in advance for anything you can do. For Apple users you can air drop the video. Android users can link share. jfox@kiaofmuncie.com

#Soap&Hope

LVP

Reaction score
In the event of a 2 week mandatory shutdown we have no idea if our store will be closed or not. Tough times could be coming for some of our very own friends and family. To keep things alive and spirited online for KIA of Muncie I'm asking that if you bought a Telluride from us can you possibly do this:

I'm thinking about a short video series with posts each day... What I like or love about my Telluride. This will be shared on Facebook and IG. If you could shoot a 30-45sec video and send to me via email that would be awesome. Maybe show a feature you love. You might like that it fits the entire family...show them if possible. Maybe it's a particular package or leather color. Be creative! Exterior or Interior will work. If you simply can't, I completely understand.

It's going to be rough for a short period of time but together we will all get through this. I Thank You in advance for anything you can do. For Apple users you can air drop the video. Android users can link share. jfox@kiaofmuncie.com

#Soap&Hope
Hurry...get me my Telly so I can participate in this :) You're dealership seems to be an awesome group of people and hopefully you will all support each other and this will pass relatively quickly :)

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

#Soap&Hope
Dealerships got put into the work essential category today... so looks like dealership. Sales, parts and service stay open through the virus.
Have mix feelings about it personally.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Hurry...get me my Telly so I can participate in this :) You're dealership seems to be an awesome group of people and hopefully you will all support each other and this will pass relatively quickly :)
Dealerships got put into the work essential category today... so looks like dealership. Sales, parts and service stay open through the virus.
Not here. It looks like we are being shut down by our county. I know very little right now. More to follow. Stay safe everyone.

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

Last edited:
G

G-694579

To me the safety of the employee is always 1st. This is a very nasty virus. It's going to only get worse.
It will get way worse. We were and still are totally unprepared for what is about to come. We are going to pass Italy probably by the end of next week. Covid19 will bankrupt more than it kills and it’s going to kill a lot. Y’all stay safe. We are too far behind the curve as just days ago young people filled the beaches in Florida.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Agreed.. to bad not everyone sees it that way
I just pray we all make it out alive. Our hospitals in Indy are seeing quite a bit of activity. The people on the front lines are incredibly brave souls. And I'm sure we will have people complain about Telluride Orders but events like this make you look at life very differently.

Kao

Reaction score
Steven my Merrill Lynch broker is doing something interesting at their office and this may work for other businesses like yours as well. They divided their co-workers into team a and team B. Every other week one Team works at home while the other team works in the office. Phone lines have been transferred to home/cell phone for the home team workers. This is doing two things: it is spreading out the space at work so that the office team workers are keeping their distance from each other, and secondly, if someone gets infected, his entire work force is not at risk because, half of them are staying at home to work. This business plan will not work for every business but hopefully some creative adaptations like this will help "flatten the curve" faster. I would encourage anyone following this thread to see if you can implement similar business plan at your work places.

NREVANS

Reaction score
It will get way worse. We were and still are totally unprepared for what is about to come. We are going to pass Italy probably by the end of next week. Covid19 will bankrupt more than it kills and it’s going to kill a lot. Y’all stay safe. We are too far behind the curve as just days ago young people filled the beaches in Florida.
Thankfully most Florida beaches are being closed. At least the are here in Fort Walton Beach.

Kao

Reaction score
G-694579, let's be careful to not be the ones spreading panic. We absolutely may pass Italy in the next week because we are testing more people than they are. But they have done a better job at self quarantining entire towns as long as a week or 10 days ago. As you pointed out ,we have not been that vigilant about it, especially the young college-age kids who went on spring break. These two factors alone will more than likely make our numbers go up in the next week. Until people restrain themselves and are less selfish, and stop going out in public for unnecessary trips, this thing is going to continue to spread at a very high rate, and quickly. PEOPLE, STAY HOME IF YOU DON'T ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NEED TO LEAVE YOUR HOMES!!!

alexdrums

Reaction score
Go away you fear-mongering troll

SorentoSXL

Reaction score
Thankfully most Florida beaches are being closed. At least the are here in Fort Walton Beach.
My Aunt & Uncle live in Santa Rosa Beach, just east of you. I just talked to them and they said the same thing. A week ago, they said the beaches were packed. Ironically enough, we were scheduled to go down to visit in May 😞

Kao

Reaction score
My Aunt & Uncle live in Santa Rosa Beach, just east of you. I just talked to them and they said the same thing. A week ago, they said the beaches were packed. Ironically enough, we were scheduled to go down to visit in May 😞
I don't understand how so many of us understood a week ago to minimize travel and contact, and some are just now hearing the warnings. The warnings have been out there. This virus didn't exist 3-4 months ago. How does anyone get ahead of that? The fact that we don't stay home when we have the flu or the common cold proves we aren't smart enough to heed the warnings here in the US. The flu kills every year and yet we haven't reacted this way with fly every winter. H1N1 in 2009 infected almost 61 MILLION AMERICANS, and about 1.5 Billion world-wide. Yet how many of you remember anything about it?