Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

KIA Telluride 0-60

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So far, we have the Hyundai Palisade (the Telluride's sibling) 0-60 clocked at 7.3 seconds. As time goes on, and as reviews come in, we'll have more times posted here. But, for the time being, 7.3 is it. I'll update this post with faster times if/when they become available. In any event, I think 0-60 in 7.3 seconds is pretty good for a vehicle of the Telluride's size and weight...

edit: As mentioned by a few other members, the 0-60 time of 7.3 seconds was for 0-100km / 62 mph. 0-60 mph should be somewhere between 7.0and 7.1...

Last edited:

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
As mentioned by a few other members, the 0-60 time of 7.3 seconds was for 0-100km / 62 mph. 0-60 mph should be somewhere between 7.0 and 7.1...

Odti3vom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks like he may have let up on the gas a bit around the 55 mph mark. Looks like its around 7.7 ish seconds 0-60 in that run but could probably shave a few tenths off if he did let up a bit.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a Dragy, just need a donor vehicle now :).. I would also imagine the times will be different between the FWD and AWD versions.
Cool. And yes - you'll get a better launch with all wheel drive. But I'd cringe launching such a big, heavy vehicle!

mdtony

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree with a mid 7 estimate. These vehicles are all bench-marked against one another. You will see that the Pilot/Atlas/Highlander are all within few 10s of a second. But they all may feel different and some will feel faster than others
Important factor is throttle response and transmission shift points... My wifes passat is probably an 8 second 0-60 car, similar to a Camry or an Accord, but the around town 0-30 etc it feels so much quicker because of the way the engine/transmission is tuned. Another example is Mazda CX-5 which may be one of the slower suvs in that class, but feels the fastest because of how great the throttle response is.

Cant wait to see a Car and Driver review and may be a comprising test.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.