No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

KIA Telluride 0-60

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So far, we have the Hyundai Palisade (the Telluride's sibling) 0-60 clocked at 7.3 seconds. As time goes on, and as reviews come in, we'll have more times posted here. But, for the time being, 7.3 is it. I'll update this post with faster times if/when they become available. In any event, I think 0-60 in 7.3 seconds is pretty good for a vehicle of the Telluride's size and weight...

edit: As mentioned by a few other members, the 0-60 time of 7.3 seconds was for 0-100km / 62 mph. 0-60 mph should be somewhere between 7.0and 7.1...

Last edited:

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
As mentioned by a few other members, the 0-60 time of 7.3 seconds was for 0-100km / 62 mph. 0-60 mph should be somewhere between 7.0 and 7.1...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Here is a rough video of a US Spec SX Prestige

You have to time it yourself. I don't have the reaction time for that.
Nice find... Let's let something with good eyes get that time for us... Anyone?

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a Dragy, just need a donor vehicle now :).. I would also imagine the times will be different between the FWD and AWD versions.
Cool. And yes - you'll get a better launch with all wheel drive. But I'd cringe launching such a big, heavy vehicle!

mdtony

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree with a mid 7 estimate. These vehicles are all bench-marked against one another. You will see that the Pilot/Atlas/Highlander are all within few 10s of a second. But they all may feel different and some will feel faster than others
Important factor is throttle response and transmission shift points... My wifes passat is probably an 8 second 0-60 car, similar to a Camry or an Accord, but the around town 0-30 etc it feels so much quicker because of the way the engine/transmission is tuned. Another example is Mazda CX-5 which may be one of the slower suvs in that class, but feels the fastest because of how great the throttle response is.

Cant wait to see a Car and Driver review and may be a comprising test.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!