Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Kia Telluride Rebates/Financing and Lease Info from Reddit Post

Bruce_wayne8887

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/kia/comments/avkzk9 User u/Alynatrill on reddit's Kia Page posted this

"
Financing Rebate:
$1,500 if financed with Kia Motors Finance standard APR. Rates as low as 1.9% for 48 months.
$0 if financed with with KMF low APR. Rates as low as 0.9% for 48 months.
In addition to the above incentive, there is a $1,000 Competitve, or Loyalty rebate. For the loyalty rebate you just need to own any Kia model. For the competitive rebate, most vehicles qualify as long as they are 2012 or newer.
The loyalty and competitive rebate can be combined with any other incentives - they can be applied to financing (low interest or standard interest), or paying cash but are not eligible on leases.

Lease Rebates:

24 Month36 Month48 Month
LX FWD$1,600$700$0
LX AWD$1,600$600$300
S FWD$2,300$1,300$800
S AWD$2,200$1,200$600
EX FWD$2,300$1,200$400
EX AWD$2,100$1,000$300
SX FWD$3,100$1,800$900
SX AWD$3,300$2,000$1,100
*if you are from these states, your lease programs might be different:
CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VT, WI, WY

Residuals vary depending on trim and range from:
68%-73% on a 24 month lease
63%-68% on a 36 month lease
54%-58% on a 48 month lease"

Bruce_wayne8887

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So If I get this correctly if I finance at 1.9% for 48 months with KMF I get $1,500 plus another $1,000 for the competitor rebate for owning a 2013 Nissan Rogue before any actual discount from the dealer?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Danielupm

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I confirmed with a friend on a Kia Dealer. Full disclosure will be announced tomorrow, but making the numbers, a 35k invoiced (Trim S AWD) would be around $339/ month with $3500 down payment for 36 months. Really not bad for a car with this specs. I’m looking for the numbers for the SX, but we both agree it should be in the low 400s area. The only bummer is the dealers down here can’t do custom orders, or just any orders yet. It’s just whatever Kia send them they can sell. This is looking good.

drew87

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I confirmed with a friend on a Kia Dealer. Full disclosure will be announced tomorrow, but making the numbers, a 35k invoiced (Trim S AWD) would be around $339/ month with $3500 down payment for 36 months. Really not bad for a car with this specs. I’m looking for the numbers for the SX, but we both agree it should be in the low 400s area. The only bummer is the dealers down here can’t do custom orders, or just any orders yet. It’s just whatever Kia send them they can sell. This is looking good.
I assume this is for a lease?

Danielupm

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I assume this is for a lease?
Yeah. For financing they’re giving some incentives as the Thread starter noted, but not very aggressive. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting too much to begin, considering it’s a new line, and all the expectations. You can combine their rebates with loyalty and some incentive from the dealer maybe, but I wouldn’t expect too much.

drew87

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the deals will be better later on. Unfortunately, my wife’s lease is up in 4 weeks. We plan on buying her next car but have to do something within that time frame. I am hopping I can get $2k off plus the $1,500 for financing with Kia. Then add the $1,000 for loyalty. That would give me $4,500 off. We shall see

ucinn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the deals will be better later on. Unfortunately, my wife’s lease is up in 4 weeks. We plan on buying her next car but have to do something within that time frame. I am hopping I can get $2k off plus the $1,500 for financing with Kia. Then add the $1,000 for loyalty. That would give me $4,500 off. We shall see
That would be a decent deal..10% off isn't bad at all. I would be happy with that.

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yup since I know Kia by me had the EX for $2505 off sticker , then the $1500 financing incentive and hoping for $1000 founders, brings it to $5000 off. the 40k sticker. I wish they had 0 % financing for 48 months like the others, but for a new car I guess its pretty decent deals. Im talking to my dealership today to get rough estimates on a lease on the EX.

G

G-29044

Hard to make an argument to finance when the lease residuals are that high and they are offer more cash incentives on the lease.

Most 3 year leases on mid size SUVs have residuals in the mid 50s. 68% is crazy.

Danielupm

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hard to make an argument to finance when the lease residuals are that high and they are offer more cash incentives on the lease.

Most 3 year leases on mid size SUVs have residuals in the mid 50s. 68% is crazy.
Don’t tell them that. We love high residuals after 3 years, so we can keep the lease payments low, lol.

Kamauxx

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yup since I know Kia by me had the EX for $2505 off sticker , then the $1500 financing incentive and hoping for $1000 founders, brings it to $5000 off. the 40k sticker. I wish they had 0 % financing for 48 months like the others, but for a new car I guess its pretty decent deals. Im talking to my dealership today to get rough estimates on a lease on the EX.
I'd wager that the $2500 discount they were offering already included the incentives offered from Kia ($1500 finance and $1000 loyalty). That's the way Kia dealerships typically advertise their prices.

Bruce_wayne8887

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'd wager that the $2500 discount they were offering already included the incentives offered from Kia ($1500 finance and $1000 loyalty). That's the way Kia dealerships typically advertise their prices.
I'd guess this too. Honda with the Passport was very strict about not giving any or much of a discount when it came out early february. That has changed now and we got a quote for a Passport EXL AWD for 36,064 down from 39,355 MSRP. Not familiar with Kia dealers and there tactics but I was a little surprised about the $2500 discount right out the gate.

Kamauxx

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'd guess this too. Honda with the Passport was very strict about not giving any or much of a discount when it came out early february. That has changed now and we got a quote for a Passport EXL AWD for 36,064 down from 39,355 MSRP. Not familiar with Kia dealers and there tactics but I was a little surprised about the $2500 discount right out the gate.
A few months back on the Stinger forum there was a discussion about Kia dealership tactics. There were (and probably still are) instances of dealerships listing all available Kia incentives as dealership discounts. So a $51k MSRP turns into $42k "sale price." A potential buyer goes in to buy the car and realizes the only way to finance at that price would be to lease through Kia Motors Finance, be eligible for loyalty and competitive discounts, and then complete a lease buyout later on down the line.