Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

kia telluride release date

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Roberto

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Have we seen any onfo yet on when we can expect to get our hands on the Telluride. I keep seeing Spring 2019, but not clear what that really means. April? May? June? later?

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Have we seen any onfo yet on when we can expect to get our hands on the Telluride. I keep seeing Spring 2019, but not clear what that really means. April? May? June? later?
Something tells me June... But nobody knows for sure yet. Hopefully there are no production delays...

Steve

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
We should start a pool. Closest guess to when the first person here drives home a Telluride get's bragging rights for life.

I pick: June 14th

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow!

Double wow! This is great news!!
The Peoria (AZ) Kia Dealer is Earnhardt. Prices appear to be jacked by around 1300-1400 dollars. I always find the early sales frenzy amusing, early scarcity has someone paying a dealer "premium" on vehicle that will be widely available by summer. Give it 6 months and there will be deals to be had.

Steve

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The Peoria (AZ) Kia Dealer is Earnhardt. Prices appear to be jacked by around 1300-1400 dollars. I always find the early sales frenzy amusing, early scarcity has someone paying a dealer "premium" on vehicle that will be widely available by summer. Give it 6 months and there will be deals to be had.
I'm hoping once the Telluride, Palisade and Ascent are all readily available there will be some deals to be had.

Destrukt

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just remember, don't get sucked into the buying frenzy. It is a buyers market and these cars will eventually have major discounts and if you drive this car off the lot with a jacked premium you will have major negative equity by the time the 2021 model hits the floor.

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just remember, don't get sucked into the buying frenzy. It is a buyers market and these cars will eventually have major discounts and if you drive this car off the lot with a jacked premium you will have major negative equity by the time the 2021 model hits the floor.
Absolutely. Wait it out! And with them already being at dealers this week, the wait wont have to be as long as originally anticipated. probably by late spring / early summer discounts will be available. Also interested in what the Telluride Founders Club may bring as far as discounts.