Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Kia Telluride vs Hyundai Palisade

Jennifer Wren

Reaction score
Which one do you think will be the more luxurious suv? I'm thinking the Telluride because Kia doesn't have a Genesis to compete with. I bet the Hyundai Palisade will have to sacrifice a few things in order for the Genesis version to be more expensive. What do ya think?

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Which one do you think will be the more luxurious suv? I'm thinking the Telluride because Kia doesn't have a Genesis to compete with. I bet the Hyundai Palisade will have to sacrifice a few things in order for the Genesis version to be more expensive. What do ya think?
The Hyundai Palisade looks bland, too me, on the inside. Especially at the center stack on the dashboard. Too plain and boring to me. The Genesis version is going to be the luxury SUV to watch, but it'll be more expensive...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I like it. I just think the Palisade's version has a sleeker appearance that matches better with the interior.
Yeah, it's really not bad - I just find the Telluride's look to be more luxurious. I get the feeling Hyundai needs to hold back a little considering they now have Genesis for their luxury brand. KIA doesn't have that problem. It's like the Cadillac XLR never living up to it's full potential because GM wouldn't let Chevy's Corvette get beat by another brand...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.