Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

KIA Telluride Warranty Information

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Industry-leading Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program

The Kia 10-year/100,000 mile warranty program consists of:
  • 10-year/100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty
  • 5-year/60,000 mile limited basic warranty
  • 5-year/100,000 mile limited anti-perforation warranty
  • 5-year/60,000 mile roadside assistance plan

Razorback

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The way it was explained to me is that the electronics are only covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles. This was one of the reasons I opted for the extended warranty which cost me $1500 for 10 years / 100K miles, which give me bumper to bumper with a $100 deductible. They started at $2500 for the coverage and I was like no until I got to a price I thought was reasonable. Might could have gotten it cheaper but I am ok with the cost vs piece of mind.

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The way it was explained to me is that the electronics are only covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles. This was one of the reasons I opted for the extended warranty which cost me $1500 for 10 years / 100K miles, which give me bumper to bumper with a $100 deductible. They started at $2500 for the coverage and I was like no until I got to a price I thought was reasonable. Might could have gotten it cheaper but I am ok with the cost vs piece of mind.
I did the same on my Stinger , I know from my BMW ownership experiences that extra coverage really can pay off !!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

stbentoak

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
A good question is can you buy this extended coverage off the internet from ANY dealer in the country? If it's Kia sponsored it will be valid nationwide...... In many cases, other high volume dealerships will sell this extended coverage with little markup to anyone whether they bought from them or not..., over the internet and knock the socks off of a local dealer. These dealers will come to light pretty quickly as they gain fame on Forums like this and will get a lot of business for just having someone man a phone line.... Worth investigation...