No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

KIA Telluride X-Line

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Body changes are coming the the KIA Telluride for a more Rugged sleek look.

This is probably part of the discussion on having a blacked-out look - which Jason noted was mentioned at the dealer meeting in Vegas in November. The "blacked out look" is no secret. This could be an internal graphic that got leaked... well before decisions are finalized.

Bananahead

Reaction score

TxAggie

Telluride Junkie
Reaction score
I like black, but I don’t like $1,695 black!
It will cost you more than $1695 to take it somewhere and have the trim, grill and badges painted or wrapped in black. If it were an option when ordering, I would have done it in a second. Although I'm not really a fan of those wheels.

This news is encouraging though. If Kia goes through with this as an option package, then maybe the parts will become available to order separately. Then we can pick and choose what items we want to swap out, most notably would be the grill as this cannot be completely wrapped.

Digitalfirex

Reaction score
Who says that's a KIA document?
The link?

"Now, an anonymous Kia employee has reached out to Motor1.com offering strong evidence of the model's consideration for the lineup. An internal survey showed off what the automaker was thinking about how to dress up the appearance for a Telluride X-Line."