Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

klexus emblems

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I was just wondering how they liked them, are they easy to install?
and what is the difference between the 2 in the shop? metal and klexus? or are they the same.
Well! I can say that the KLexus version is the most popular KIA emblem of all time. They've been around for many years and many people still buy them. If they weren't any good, they wouldn't still be selling. On the other hand, the metal skins are the new kid on the block. Not NEW new, but much newer than the KLexus version. They're the easiest to install because you only need to clean the surface of the KIA emblems and stick these over... They're actually very high quality pieces...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I see them online cheaper than the store. I’ll have to check.
It's certainly possible. I get them in limited quantities from South Korea - but buying directly from South Korean vendors will get you a few dollars off. :) Shipping can take a few weeks, however...

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I see them online cheaper than the store. I’ll have to check.
Plus if you buy them from the forum store you’ll help support the costs to run the forum. I too found the KLexus badges same price but free shipping elsewhere but decided I wantEd to support this forum instead. So far this group has far more interaction than others and will benefit all current and future owners! 😊

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Are they easy to remove? Do they leave behind a residue? I would assume to resell the car you need to remove them. (This wouldn't be for years and years down the road... But still) Do you need to replace every few years?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.