No soliciting permitted.

LasFit alternative for 2022?

Hotdog

Reaction score
I read several places on the forum that LasFit LED highlights do not work on 2022 model due to wire pin mismatch.

Anyone with a 2022 have success installing ANY brand of LED headlight?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MrWednesday21

Reaction score
I heard the same things about the issue with Lasfit for the 2022. But then I saw this one that I hadn't seen before so I assumed it was new. I installed it on my 2022 and it worked right out of the box. It's not as bright as the other LED ones, but I purposely went with this one because it wasn't as bright and fits without having to take out the desicant.

gavi0010

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat looking for an LED for the 2022. Lasfit customer service told me these would fit the 22 but I’ve been hesitant to try based on posts here.

LA Plus Series 9005 HB3 LED bulbs 60W 6000LM 6000K Amplified Flux Beam|2 Bulbs

I may give that LC series a try, for $40 it’s worth a shot. Good find MrWednesday21.

Hotdog

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat looking for an LED for the 2022. Lasfit customer service told me these would fit the 22 but I’ve been hesitant to try based on posts here.

LA Plus Series 9005 HB3 LED bulbs 60W 6000LM 6000K Amplified Flux Beam|2 Bulbs

I may give that LC series a try, for $40 it’s worth a shot. Good find MrWednesday21.
I bought the LS Plus model. The wiring harness connects fine and it lights up. So, no problem there. BUT I am having difficulty getting the light to seat. It just turns, does not grab into place. Anyone have a tip?

Has anyone successfully installed the LS Plus in a 2022?

gavi0010

Reaction score
I bought the LS Plus model. The wiring harness connects fine and it lights up. So, no problem there. BUT I am having difficulty getting the light to seat. It just turns, does not grab into place. Anyone have a tip?

Has anyone successfully installed the LS Plus in a 2022?
I went with the LC plus and installed no problem. The three little cutout notches should only go in one way then you turn to lock in. Maybe the LS Plus are too long and aren’t allowing the bulbs to seat fully and prevent them locking in? Are they way longer than the halogens?

Rob.84.Bergeron

Reaction score
I read several places on the forum that LasFit LED highlights do not work on 2022 model due to wire pin mismatch.

I installed the LasFit LED and had no issues with installation or operations very bright and far better than the halogens it came with. Highly recommend!

TinTin71

Reaction score

I have installed the lasfits on my 22 with no issues whatsoever

nightfall your telluride
Get your luxury badges right here in the Telluride forum store
Kia Telluride Clubs
Protect your vehicle from code scanners