Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Leaky rear window washer.

Pinkharts

Reaction score
Since day one, every time I use my rear wipers and use the fluid it continues to drip and leave streaks down the window. I'll continue to use the wipers while I'm driving to try and get rid of it, but once I park I come back to streaks. Also, the blue washer fluid? Is there anything with a lighter color I can use? My Telluride is white and I have blue lines going down the back that I have to wash off every time.

CAsuKiHy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Since day one, every time I use my rear wipers and use the fluid it continues to drip and leave streaks down the window. I'll continue to use the wipers while I'm driving to try and get rid of it, but once I park I come back to streaks. Also, the blue washer fluid? Is there anything with a lighter color I can use? My Telluride is white and I have blue lines going down the back that I have to wash off every time.
It’s a known issue there will be recall for that.

Pinkharts

Reaction score
I'm taking my "Ride" in to get the seat fixed (There was an inch or so on the passenger seat that wasn't stitched together) and asked about the leaky rear washer fluid. He told me that it happened to another one and that the hose is too long so it leaks out the fluid that's left in the hose!? I guess he's going to trim the hose.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm taking my "Ride" in to get the seat fixed (There was an inch or so on the passenger seat that wasn't stitched together) and asked about the leaky rear washer fluid. He told me that it happened to another one and that the hose is too long so it leaks out the fluid that's left in the hose!? I guess he's going to trim the hose.
Please keep us posted on that repair.

Atxnayone

Reaction score
I’ve noticed the same thing with mine as well. So is the dealership trimming the hose to fix this?

Pinkharts

Reaction score
UPDATE: I took my vehicle into the dealership today to do my torn stitching and leaky rear wiper repair. Here's what they are doing, KIA decided that the only thing to do about the stitching is to replace the whole bottom cushion....which is $2,300 & coming from Korea, the leaky rear wiper has a kit to fix it and has to be ordered. So, if yours is leaking tell them so they can order the kit to fix that.

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I took my vehicle into the dealership today to do my torn stitching and leaky rear wiper repair. Here's what they are doing, KIA decided that the only thing to do about the stitching is to replace the whole bottom cushion....which is $2,300 & coming from Korea, the leaky rear wiper has a kit to fix it and has to be ordered. So, if yours is leaking tell them so they can order the kit to fix that.
Thank you for coming back to the forum and sharing , it helps everybody!