No soliciting permitted.

Leather Seat Protectors for Carseats

Paulinak

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations? We have had our Telluride since November and I'm realizing I need to invest in some.

Tellthemride

Reaction score

Jpzy17

Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is the brand of car seat you have. Britax only allows the ones I linked above because that’s what they crash test with. I believe Graco allows anything under theirs. Just check the brand’s website.

Heshan4G63

Reaction score
Been using this for about 6 months. Been holding up well. My previous one did not have coverage high up on the backrest. Once your toddler starts kicking the chair with dirty shoes, this full coverage will come in handy.

I've been using the same product under a different manufacturer. (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MXQJWRA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_I2O.Fb6JV3K48)
I'll second the recommendation. Holding up really well so far.

They make a kick guard for the driver's seat that I may need to snag since my toddler is forward facing now and likes to run her shoes up and down the back of my driver's seat.

Tellthemride

Reaction score
They make a kick guard for the driver's seat that I may need to snag since my toddler is forward facing now and likes to run her shoes up and down the back of my driver's seat.
The 2-piece I linked sells both for rear car seat protection and the back of the front seat protection. For the same price as the 1-piece you linked, $25. Gotta go for the best deals. 🤗

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is the brand of car seat you have. Britax only allows the ones I linked above because that’s what they crash test with. I believe Graco allows anything under theirs. Just check the brand’s website.
The link says it has been crash tested; doesn’t mention this is the only approved pad for Britax seats

Paulinak

Reaction score
Been using this for about 6 months. Been holding up well. My previous one did not have coverage high up on the backrest. Once your toddler starts kicking the chair with dirty shoes, this full coverage will come in handy.

This looks great! Does the carseat protector for the toddler kicks hold on tight? Some of the reviews say its too loose fitting.

Paulinak

Reaction score
I've been using the same product under a different manufacturer. (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MXQJWRA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_I2O.Fb6JV3K48)
I'll second the recommendation. Holding up really well so far.

Thanks! Toddlers are brutal. I have a 4 year old and 2 year old. The second we got the car, they kicked like psychos til I lost my mom sh*t 🤣

Jpzy17

Reaction score
The link says it has been crash tested; doesn’t mention this is the only approved pad for Britax seats
The user guide for the Britax car seats we have say that using non-Britax covers or accessories may void the warranty. I was just recommending the one II we have that works well and is the one you are supposed to use with Britax seats. It works great and doesn’t slip. I use it with one of the Graco seats we have as well. Regardless, folks can do as they wish.

Attachments

• 8C6F8182-35E2-47E8-9430-116524140D35.png
    8C6F8182-35E2-47E8-9430-116524140D35.png
    907.3 KB · Views: 2

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah that’s standard verbiage to avert any lawsuits. Not trying to start anything just; all good 👍

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tellthemride

Reaction score
This looks great! Does the carseat protector for the toddler kicks hold on tight? Some of the reviews say its too loose fitting.
The protector is held on by typical nylon strap buckles. No issues staying up for my 2 year old. If your older kid kicks really really hard, only possibility I would imagine it can get loose. I have not experienced it getting loose though.

Familyman20

Reaction score

tellurideknight

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations? We have had our Telluride since November and I'm realizing I need to invest in some.
If you're looking for seat back protectors, I love Canvasback's Kia Telluride Cargo Liner, covers all the seats and is waterproof and doesn't look as bulky as the Weathertech options. Also can use all the seats at all times so I think worth it on the price as I'll have mine for a while. Had it in my 4Runner TRD Pro previously and worked like a charm for all 8 years I had the vehicle.

Attachments

• Photo Jan 12, 1 06 13 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 12, 1 06 13 PM.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo Jan 12, 1 07 45 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 12, 1 07 45 PM.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo Jan 12, 1 08 59 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 12, 1 08 59 PM.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo Jan 12, 1 13 16 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 12, 1 13 16 PM.jpg