Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

License plate bulbs

Michi-Tell

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The link shows mostly headlight bulbs. It's the T10 2-pack that's needed, and don't forget to click on the $5 Off coupon which makes the final cost just $7.99

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
How do you get the bulb off of the plastic housing. Dont want to break the holder or the blb.
Wriggling it as you pull it out may help. Some people recommended wearing a rubber glove to get a better grip. AND be careful not to damage the short electrical wire.

Last edited:

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't think so … you need to roll your own! I did mine and it looks great, still have the reverse bulbs to do but that will take more "work" … have many more tasks, chores, projects ahead of it on my list!!

MiamiTelluride99

Reaction score
I was going to look into that next. Haven't looked, but I'll see what I can find. Looking forward to replacing these license plate bulbs to match with my LED headlights at night.
I noticed that and was surprised that the backup bulbs were yellow - My Dodge Challenger had LED back up bulbs - Let me know if you have any luck and what type of bulbs should I look for to replace the existing backup bulbs. I just got a SX model last weekend all black

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I noticed that and was surprised that the backup bulbs were yellow - My Dodge Challenger had LED back up bulbs - Let me know if you have any luck and what type of bulbs should I look for to replace the existing backup bulbs. I just got a SX model last weekend all black
That's already been done & documented. Search for backup light in this forum.

ga1322

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I cannot get that license plate bulb out of the socket.
You mean the bulb or the plate? I had to use pliers for the bulb, my fingers were too fat to grip the bulb. If you mean the cover, if you can get the side with the screw out a little just pull down and it will pop out. You’ll see when you get it out that it has a lip on the other side that catches