No soliciting permitted.

Lots of problems so far

Bdavis3737

Reaction score
Transmission went out. (Kia replaced: diagnostics showed nothing)

LIGHTS ARE HORRIBLE: can’t see at night replaced with LED inside and out (except for the ones that are unreachable without dismantling half the car)

Brakes are shot at 16,000 miles

should have a turn signal alert: turn signal does not always click off after turning.

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score

LIGHTS ARE HORRIBLE: can’t see at night replaced with LED inside and out (except for the ones that are unreachable without dismantling half the car)

should have a turn signal alert: turn signal does not always click off after turning.

@Bdavis3737:

That sounds bad.

Please share some more details:

What area of the world are you driving your Telly?

What model year and trim level?

FWD? AWD?

When did you take delivery?

How long did it take to get to 16,000 miles?

I've had the LED lights for a few months now and absolutely love them.

Twotelluride

Reaction score

Wish I came here first before buying this Telluride. In all my years of owning cars- the Kia Telluride is the worst car made. The Kia dealership are also the worst.

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
😂😂

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
You’ll get little sympathy since this isn’t widespread. You had a bad experience; it happens. Move on

Twotelluride

Reaction score
My sister works for the new paper. She has a Telluride that’s needs a new transmission. Been at the dealership for 40 days. I can’t wait to see what she wrote for next weeks paper. It’s all about Kia dealership- Kia Telluride and 12 people who wrote letters to her about ——Telluride problems. I will post here.

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can’t wait

I noticed you didn’t comment about the long, detailed thread about the two Honda’s on another thread and about how horrible an experience that person had with them. Maybe I’ll go make a Honda forum account and start bringing over that info so we can have a “manufacturer war”. Wouldn’t that be fun. 🤦‍♂️

Twotelluride

Reaction score
Can’t wait
Will they leave the post up on here ? My sister been waiting for more people to contact her. She said 12 people now. Plus me. Lol. I’m contacting a lawyer also.

12 people plus myself and my sisters Kia Telluride 14 people with transmission problems.

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow what a trend……over 100K vehicles produced and you’re going to show up with 14 transmission problems. I’m no mathematician but that percentage isn’t in your favor. Post what you want but all mass produced vehicles have problems.

Twotelluride

Reaction score
Wow what a trend……over 100K vehicles produced and you’re going to show up with 14 transmission problems. I’m no mathematician but that percentage isn’t in your favor. Post what you want but all mass produced vehicles have problems.
14 people that are friends of friends. Yes, that’s a lot. Once it comes out in the paper- who knows how many.

It’s time we do something about the Kia Telluride. Let’s get people together with all these transmission problems. I just fell sorry for the person who buys my Telluride.

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
That’s a lot to you maybe. Friends of friends what is this FB?

Zaiwhat

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Unless there are facts to substantiate these claims this is no more than a random person on the internet trash talking what everyone else on the forum is claiming to be one of the best cars they have ever owned. Granted there are always a few lemons no matter who makes the car but it's clear that the vast majority of the Tellurides are built very well. To me the issue would be more with the dealer and in that case I would just go to a different dealer.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Twotelluride

Reaction score
I suspect this is one person’s attempt to dissuade potential buyers with scare tactics and drive down the absurdly high prices the dealers have been charging. I applaud your efforts!
More then one

Attachments

• EF21A7FB-CA21-4979-B2D6-04B6615CD4DB.png
    EF21A7FB-CA21-4979-B2D6-04B6615CD4DB.png
    683.8 KB · Views: 56