No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Love my Telluride

Dr. Lawrence

Reaction score
Hi All: Finally got my SX-P in Mid February. Order to delivery date was 6 months and 1 week! Did not mind waiting as we got through most of winter and prepped my trade-in . White with gray interior....Vin # ...79737. LOVE IT. Great engineering, quality, and features! Everything you have been reading about. Puts my Cadillacs to shame! Low mileage thus far due to the Wuhan virus.

keithdalziel

Reaction score
Hi All: Finally got my SX-P in Mid February. Order to delivery date was 6 months and 1 week! Did not mind waiting as we got through most of winter and prepped my trade-in . White with gray interior....Vin # ...79737. LOVE IT. Great engineering, quality, and features! Everything you have been reading about. Puts my Cadillacs to shame! Low mileage thus far due to the Wuhan virus.
congrats on your new ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Telluride! What did the Telluride replace for you? Which Cadillac?

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
Congrats - Please post a picture!

I ordered in January - and I am looking at 6-7 month wait as well. We are replacing a 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L - can't wait. After 9.5 years...ready to be done with a minivan.