No soliciting permitted.

Loving my Telly

TellUmyRide

Reaction score
Forgot to say NO to the free full detailing from the dealer so my Telly comes with swirls... and a door ding... both installed by dealer.. At least they say they will fix the door ding... Haven't got a call... Even though my Telly came with bruises and bumps... riding in it makes me forget about it all!!

Inked20201009_144801_LI.jpg

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score
Forgot to say NO to the free full detailing from the dealer so my Telly comes with swirls... and a door ding... both installed by dealer.. At least they say they will fix the door ding... Haven't got a call... Even though my Telly came with bruises and bumps... riding in it makes me forget about it all!!

View attachment 11789
Congrats!!! It is definitely a sweet ride. But I’d be pissed with the swirls. Smh.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score

View attachment 11789
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Telluride! What did the Telluride replace for you? I'm glad you found us.

TellUmyRide

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Telluride! What did the Telluride replace for you? I'm glad you found us.
Telluride replaced my Hyundai Kona 1.6T with a piggy back system. It was a fun car but I am 6'3 and it was just not comfortable enough. Since I wanted to do more road trips.