Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Maintenance Schedules

Razorback

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So I just took my SX on a 200 mile drive for work and it hit just over 900 miles and I received a notification that I needed to schedule an oil change. Anyone else by chance seen this? I am pretty sure the vehicle should not need an oil change in the first 1,000 miles. Calling the dealership today to discuss this and also the fact that my weather info will not load. Drove the entire 200 miles and it never populated the weather info on the screen. We are beta testers for this vehicle so just have to work through the bugs!

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So I just took my SX on a 200 mile drive for work and it hit just over 900 miles and I received a notification that I needed to schedule an oil change. Anyone else by chance seen this? I am pretty sure the vehicle should not need an oil change in the first 1,000 miles. Calling the dealership today to discuss this and also the fact that my weather info will not load. Drove the entire 200 miles and it never populated the weather info on the screen. We are beta testers for this vehicle so just have to work through the bugs!
I got the first Stinger in North America , some the early adopters went through a few minor niggles , but Kia were solid and the car is great ! In 6-12 months they'll have all the issues id'd and fixed

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!