No soliciting permitted.

making the telluride more rugged

henrihp90

Reaction score
I have an LX and was wondering 2 things:

1. what are the biggest wheels I can put on my telurride with a 2 inch lift installed? I want something like the beefier BF Goodrich A/T wheels for light offroading

2. the LX doesn't have roof rails. Does anyone have recommendations for installing a custom roof rack directly to the roof? I think a cargo basket will be perfect for my needs.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Shorty

Reaction score
Thule offers racks/crossbars/baskets or boxes for "naked" roofs. Check out the Thule site for more info.
I looked at the thule website but I didn't find anything for a "naked" Telluride roof. Maybe I'm using the wrong search words? I thought just using the word "Telluride" would bring up something but nada. Any suggestions?

dseank41

Reaction score
I looked at the thule website but I didn't find anything for a "naked" Telluride roof. Maybe I'm using the wrong search words? I thought just using the word "Telluride" would bring up something but nada. Any suggestions?
It doesn't look like Thule has anything for a naked roof yet. Yakima has a few options though...etrailer.com is a good resource for accessories.

swayze

Reaction score
We have flush rails (no space between our rails and the roof). Thule and some other vendors have roof racks for Tellurides. If you go on the Thule website and go to the menu for Products->Fit my car, it will list what you can get.

Husker Soze

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an LX and was wondering 2 things:

1. what are the biggest wheels I can put on my telurride with a 2 inch lift installed? I want something like the beefier BF Goodrich A/T wheels for light offroading

2. the LX doesn't have roof rails. Does anyone have recommendations for installing a custom roof rack directly to the roof? I think a cargo basket will be perfect for my needs.

You can check out this thread...

jeffo65

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It doesn't look like Thule has anything for a naked roof yet. Yakima has a few options though...etrailer.com is a good resource for accessories.
Sorry guys, my mistake. I meant Yakima not Thule. Check out the Yakima site for "naked roof" mounts.