Measurements

Urrideutell

Reaction score
Can anyone help out by providing the following two measurements for a 2023 sx prestige x-line. 1 - Ground to floor (step-in height) 2 - Ground to top of factory installed side steps. Kia completely.unable to understand what I'm asking for yet alone provide the measurements. Thanks in advance.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

mbecks11

Reaction score
an anyone help out by providing the following two measurements for a 2023 sx prestige x-line. 1 - Ground to floor (step-in height) 2 - Ground to top of factory installed side steps. Kia completely.unable to understand what I'm asking for yet alone provide the measurements. Thanks in advance.
Understand the first ask. For the second? Are you referring to area in which the nameplates are imprinted? There are not side steps on standard SXP X-lines. It's an accessory.

G

G-367235

Understand the first ask. For the second? Are you referring to area in which the nameplates are imprinted? There are not side steps on standard SXP X-lines. It's an accessory.
Yes, to the first part. As for the second part, I understand that the side steps are an option and with my local Kia dealership unable to provide the info I was hoping a member here might be able to help. Ty for your reply

PaulM23

Reaction score
Can anyone help out by providing the following two measurements for a 2023 sx prestige x-line. 1 - Ground to floor (step-in height) 2 - Ground to top of factory installed side steps. Kia completely.unable to understand what I'm asking for yet alone provide the measurements. Thanks in advance.

I don't have the side steps but these photo's might help out.

Attachments

• PXL_20230121_142631109.jpg
    PXL_20230121_142631109.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 6
  • PXL_20230121_142636623.jpg
    PXL_20230121_142636623.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 6