No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Mobile Phone Mount

steelersmb

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I know there is a built in charging pad but I use Waze most of the time. Has anyone found a good cell phone holder and what is the best location.

steelersmb

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I use Proclipusa, but they don’t have a mount yet for the Telluride. You can also use CarPlay/Android Auto to get Waze on the car’s screen instead
Yeah I used them for my Audi. I know you can use Android auto but I hate that you have to plug in your phone into the USB port. I wish it worked through BT.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

steelersmb

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I purchased this on Amazon and it works great. Best thing is that it charges your phone too. I was able to tuck the wire into the back corner so even though it's noticeable it's not bad at all. Here is a pic.

Attachments

itschris

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’ve used Ram Mount in my Genesis. Theyre expensive but work great. My daughter “borrowed” it when she left back for school

I might try to get creative with some of their stuff

itschris

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I might order one of the Ram Mount that has the little vise like clamp. It may work perfect on the center console oh-sh*t handle. Just might. E too low.

Sweeney

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I purchased this on Amazon and it works great. Best thing is that it charges your phone too. I was able to tuck the wire into the back corner so even though it's noticeable it's not bad at all. Here is a pic.
Steelersmb, what make and model of cell holder is that?

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't like vent mounts because they eventually dislodge the vent slates and it's hard to put back into place. At least that's my experience with them.

Why not get something like this?

1886 or