Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Moderators / Team Members Needed

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello my friends! Well, the time has come. We need moderators - mainly to handle moving topics into their proper forums. If somebody posts "My headlights, yada yada" in the Interior section - that discussion needs to be moved into the Lighting section... Anyone up to it? Let me know...

Thank you!

Sal C.

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m interested. Any idea what the time commitment looks like and are you looking for general mods or mods over specific topics/sections?

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello my friends! Well, the time has come. We need moderators - mainly to handle moving topics into their proper forums. If somebody posts "My headlights, yada yada" in the Interior section - that discussion needs to be moved into the Lighting section... Anyone up to it? Let me know...

Thank you!

Sal C.
Sal.
Considering I spend about 8 hours a day on this forum, I would love to help.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!