You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Mood lighting

MrChrisWin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Moodlight should be standard on SX. The main complaint on this thread is from people who bought non-SX vehicle.

Mr White

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I got my SX Prestige, and still I’m trying to figure how to set those lights. Unfortunately for Kia, I did captured their advertising when I ordered my car back in March. It was very clear, and I do see the mod lighting in the screen menu, but can’t see no lights inside yet. Let me keep researching about it.
The SX does have mood lighting. Press the "setup" button on the main instrument panel. On your 10" screen, swipe to the right and look for "Vehicle". Press that button, and you should see a lighting option under that menu. Note that you will not see the light during the day, its very subtle. You have to been in relative dark for it to shine, even on its brightest setting. You can see the green lights in my picture below.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!