Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Murdered?

cliffnerd5

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That Vinyl on the window trim? Will probably have mine done once it arrives. Had a chrome delete done on my previous Audi and loved it.

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Definitely matt vinyl , looks great , love the chrome delete !! great job.................Really love the plast dipped branding ! that looks great , any chance of some tighter shots of the Telluride in black

stbentoak

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Definitely matt vinyl , looks great , love the chrome delete !! great job.................Really love the plast dipped branding ! that looks great , any chance of some tighter shots of the Telluride in black
Wrapping the chrome and Plasti dipping the front and back letters were my idea from the 1st time I laid eyes on one... That will be it's 1st stop after arrival. Wrapping the body is extreme, but I've seen matte finishes done on many high end cars down in SWFL, and its really pretty sharp..... my guess is 3-4K to have a whole car wrapped....

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
e3ab90f993d40adbea957ad609a676e1.jpg

bmonaco

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Did the dealer do the chrome delete? I've looked online for chrome delete kits for the Telluride but haven't found any yet.
Any local wrap/ vinyl shop will be able to do it without the need for a 'kit', so no need for one unless you plan on doing it yourself.

I too am considering wrapping mine (gloss black) but I love the distinct feature in the lower window trim in between the front and rear doors where the trim shoots up and comes back down a few inches....that'll get lost mostly once wrapped black but might still be worth it.

The Telly posted above looks pretty cool, tho!

BFreedman372

Reaction score
I’d be interested to know which wheel/tire combo that was. I am going to get 22s on my Telluride and it appears those fit nicely.

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!