Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

My favorite spray wax

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ernysan

Reaction score
In fairness , that isnt a wax , its silicone based and is a touch up for finishing a detail or wash , it washes off thus offeres no protection , kinda car lipstick .
I used to Polish and wax my vehicles prior to use it (quick detailer) to protect them and on next washes apply the product to keep them shine

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I used to Polish and wax my vehicles prior to use it (quick detailer) to protect them and on next washes apply the product to keep them shine
I agree it will make it shine if you finish your car with it after every wash , but it doesnt have any protection like a wax will provide . I use it too but I clay , polish and wax my car 3 -4 times per year .

ernysan

Reaction score
I agree it will make it shine if you finish your car with it after every wash , but it doesnt have any protection like a wax will provide . I use it too but I clay , polish and wax my car 3 -4 times per year .
LOL!!! and we aren't a NO LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinnychase14

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Was thinking the same thing lol I normally just bring it to the no brush hand car was down the block from my house for $20 they do everything and then I apply my car lipstick 💄

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’ve been usin Lucas slick mist speed wax for years with good results, but just bought Turtle Wax ICE due to reviews show it holds up to more washings. Haven’t tried it yet.