Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

My Pledge To You...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Sal Colascione III and I'm the owner and webmaster of the domain. While I may not be at the forefront of all that's happening in our very busy community - I do have the final word on important decisions. That being said, I have a few important standards for how I expect things to be run around here. So here's my pledge to you...

- I pledge to assure you of a clean and comfortable community environment.
- I pledge to promote diversity and respect for all human differences.
- I pledge to provide prompt, friendly and courteous service to those who need it.
- I pledge to respond in a rapid, sensitive and non-confrontational manner to requests that will enhance your experience.
- I pledge to provide you with an experience that will encourage you to return.

I also expect this from our members and our team.

This site is a hobby that I plan on having as a part of my life from now until the day I die. In other words - the website, forum, community and YOU are all very important to me. I have many, many web properties - but the Telluride Owners Group is my "baby". I expect it to be taken care of in such a way that we can see continued growth, support and the formation of brand new relationships for many decades to come.

If you find you are NOT having a positive experience, then *I* am ultimately the person you need to speak with. Please don't hesitate to contact me if something goes wrong. I really hope you find our Telluride community to be the most friendly one online...

Thank you very much! And have a wonderful day/evening ahead...

Sincerely,

Sal Colascione III
The Telluride Owners Group

Dandy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Great post. As you are aware, I am a member on other Auto/Marine forums. So far I have been very impressed with not only your response and support to the topics but also, and probably more importantly (no offense), the overall attitude by all of the members to date.

I have seen one of the most open minded and friendly forums to date. I believe that for the most part everyone has been kind and willing to help. No one has began attacking other members opinions or KIA and hopefully that respect for individuals will continue. I am very please to see that as the Admin you are not removing posts that may not be in a completely positive light to the KIA Telluride.

I hope that this continues to be a positive environment where people are comfortable asking questions and sharing their opinions without being attacked through a keyboard. It is often easy to hide behind a keyboard and monitor. For those of you new to forums, understand that some of these members may become your friends, not only online but in real life. I have had the opportunity through other forums to meet members. I have had people surf behind my boat and surfed behind others boats. I have lent a hand on working on other forum members car projects and have had help returned. I have exchanged parts (speakers I didn't like in a boat in exchange for some great kitchen knives). Keeping this a positive environment may open up opportunities for us that we may never expect.

That said, I am the type of guy that if you want my opinion, all you have to do is ask - opinions cannot be wrong, but they can be changed. ;)

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Great post. As you are aware, I am a member on other Auto/Marine forums. So far I have been very impressed with not only your response and support to the topics but also, and probably more importantly (no offense), the overall attitude by all of the members to date.

I have seen one of the most open minded and friendly forums to date. I believe that for the most part everyone has been kind and willing to help. No one has began attacking other members opinions or KIA and hopefully that respect for individuals will continue. I am very please to see that as the Admin you are not removing posts that may not be in a completely positive light to the KIA Telluride.

I hope that this continues to be a positive environment where people are comfortable asking questions and sharing their opinions without being attacked through a keyboard. It is often easy to hide behind a keyboard and monitor. For those of you new to forums, understand that some of these members may become your friends, not only online but in real life. I have had the opportunity through other forums to meet members. I have had people surf behind my boat and surfed behind others boats. I have lent a hand on working on other forum members car projects and have had help returned. I have exchanged parts (speakers I didn't like in a boat in exchange for some great kitchen knives). Keeping this a positive environment may open up opportunities for us that we may never expect.

That said, I am the type of guy that if you want my opinion, all you have to do is ask - opinions cannot be wrong, but they can be changed. ;)
Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm going to do my best to keep this place a pleasant, fun and informative experience for all our members...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Reminding everyone of my pledge to the community...

- I pledge to assure you of a clean and comfortable community environment.
- I pledge to promote diversity and respect for all human differences.
- I pledge to provide prompt, friendly and courteous service to those who need it.
- I pledge to respond in a rapid, sensitive and non-confrontational manner to requests that will enhance your experience.
- I pledge to provide you with an experience that will encourage you to return.

I also expect this from our members and our team...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!