No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

My Telluride Talked to me!

Meliss0621

Reaction score
I’ve had my Telluride 6 months and I cannot help but drive a little fast, but today, when driving in a 40mph zone my car said “You drive like the speed of light, you might get pulled over”... I was floored. I never heard that before!! I’ve never heard the car talk to me. What triggers that response and what else does the car say?!?

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I’ve had my Telluride 6 months and I cannot help but drive a little fast, but today, when driving in a 40mph zone my car said “You drive like the speed of light, you might get pulled over”... I was floored. I never heard that before!! I’ve never heard the car talk to me. What triggers that response and what else does the car say?!?
Was it hooked up to Waze?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

blitt

Reaction score
:unsure: :unsure: