Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Name your top 3 favorite features

Shakodag

Reaction score
Let’s not have anything too wordy, so if you already own a Telly, what have been your top 3 favorite features?

MELISSAB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The a/c on high is very quiet compared to my 08 Odyssey, the cooling seats are divine!, adding tint with quiet a/c and cooling seats makes for a nicely cooled humid and hot drive home from the dealership. That's as far as I've got so far.

ATL3630

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
  • I think the AC seats work wonderfully. Cold air on the back and seat cushions.
  • The infotainment screen and interface is very well done. Not perfect, not BMW quality, but it works and works well.
  • The engine/transmission feels very smooth and power is delivered just as you expect.

Jj515

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
All these responses are making it hard to be patient for mine to be built. Keep the three best features coming!!

plutoridge

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
1. Ease of use (usability) of 10.5 inch infotainment system
2. Driver talk - its fun .. kids love it
3. big on interior space yet easy n fun to drive

Michi-Tell

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
1. Lane Keep Assist. I tend to drift more as I get older.
2. Adaptive Cruise Control. Makes longer trips less burdensome.
3. Assisted Braking. Hopefully never needed but could be life-saving if needed.

I really appreciate how KIA makes most of their wide-ranging, effective, and advanced safety suite features standard across all trim levels. Unlike, say, GM where most safety features are only available on higher trim levels and expensive add-on packages.

For example, we were seriously considering the Traverse in the 2nd up LT Cloth trim. But to get most of the safety features KIA makes standard on the Telluride, we would've had to go 3 trim levels higher to the Premier, at considerable expense, to even be eligible for forward auto. braking, forward collision alert, lane keep assist with departure warning, following distance indicator, and front pedestrian braking. Even then, at the Premier trim, those features were OPTIONAL, at extra expense. Advanced Adaptive Cruise Control isn't available until or unless you pony up for the top-of-the-line High Country trim, well past $50,000.00 Goodbye GM, Hello KIA.

Buckeye-TRide

Reaction score
Kind of a boring list because some of the cool tech has been covered.

The way it looks! It cannot be beat in the segment and look much more masculine than other brands offerings.

The front seat comfort. I have the EX with the leather seats and man are they comfortable while still being very supportive.

Rear seat legroom and seat height. Many other brands have the tears seat (particularly the 3rd row) practically on the floor. Very comfortable and roomy!

Tristamccoy

Reaction score
1. Love that it’s intuitive. I have an EX and if the weather is above 70 or below 50 (approx.) my seat coolers or heat will turn on automatically.

2. If you forget to roll up your windows and lock your car the alarm will sound.

3. Automatic life gate. If you program it to open when you are near (my Optima did this too) you can have your hands full and not need to press any buttons.

BanditLover

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
We took our Telluride SX on a road trip over the weekend using the navigation system. When we crossed state lines with a time change the infotainment system immediately updated which was a great feature. I noticed that it also took into account the time changes when giving us our arrival time. Overall it was the most comfortable road trip we have experienced. The self driving car features were wonderful and worked amazingly well even in road construction areas.

RW4

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Adaptive cruise control, cargo space, and Kia’s implementation of AWD. I feel like Kia’s AWD is smoother and more stable than my Subaru.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.