Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

New 20" After market wheels for EX

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Coloroadrider

Reaction score
Very nice! They almost look factory-like they were made for it. Do they come in other colors as well?
No, just his style. I liked that they had a strong look and looked a little stock wheels. I'm a little weird in that I like the look of the factory wheels, but to go up to 20" factory wheels, they were $800 each. the four of these cost less than $800!

Danielpc

Reaction score
Just got done changing out the wheels on my EX. Moved up to 20" The offset just fits, the tires are just flush with the top of the wheel well. If your changing, I would avoid anything lower than a 40mm offset.
Did you see these on Ebay???

Craig

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
No, just his style. I liked that they had a strong look and looked a little stock wheels. I'm a little weird in that I like the look of the factory wheels, but to go up to 20" factory wheels, they were $800 each. the four of these cost less than $800!
Can you take a few more pics and post. I would like to see a straight on side view shot and maybe a 3/4 from the rear looking forward. I also stumbled on these wheels a few weeks ago on tire rack and they are in my top 2 picks. My gravity gray SX Prestige will arrive in a few weeks.
Thx