Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

New 2020 KIA SX-AWD premium Owner in PHX AZ here

Harmoniums

Reaction score
I paid 38900 out the door (inc sales taxes and all other fees).
I think I did OK, the dealer said it was the first he sold under MSRP, (Kia in Camelback Phoenix)
I abosolutely love it, I did a lot of research on this purchase for several months.
It was between this, the Honda Pilot, the Toyota Highlander or the Subaru Ascent.
I surprised myself going with this, my last two cards have been Subarus, my wife was a bit negative on the brand name, but has come to the conclusion its punching way above weight.
I think I will go back and get the hitch

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I think I did OK, the dealer said it was the first he sold under MSRP, (Kia in Camelback Phoenix)
I abosolutely love it, I did a lot of research on this purchase for several months.
It was between this, the Honda Pilot, the Toyota Highlander or the Subaru Ascent.
I surprised myself going with this, my last two cards have been Subarus, my wife was a bit negative on the brand name, but has come to the conclusion its punching way above weight.
Wow..$38900 out the door for a SX-AWD? A SX-AWD is around $44,600 MSRP. That means you got close to $8000 off. I find that hard to believe, if true you did a fantastic job!

Also, what is a "premium"? Do you mean the prestige?

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow..$38900 out the door for a SX-AWD? A SX-AWD is around $44,600 MSRP. That means you got close to $8000 off. I find that hard to believe, if true you did a fantastic job!

Also, what is a "premium"? Do you mean the prestige?
Maybe an S AWD? Or possibly an EX? Or maybe it had some miles on it ... premium doesn't exist.

Last edited:

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yea...not a chance. AZ/Phoenix sales tax is 9% so that's at least 5K in taxes and fee's.....maybe with a trade?

Wendy

Reaction score
Congrats

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Would be nice if the OP explains how he got his out the door price. Hope he's not a one-post wonder which then makes me believe that he made it all up!

Wgraham2410

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't believe this price for a second.

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Haha, this isn't April 1st. No way. A dealer can't even buy one at that price

Crawldad

Reaction score
Hard to believe. I almost bought a White S Model AWD at Camelback Kia. They had something like $2,995 dealer add ons and wouldn’t deal on those but were selling at MSRP. I had a 2017 Maxima SR for trade in, we couldn’t come to terms so I left without buying. After more research I decided I would rather have the features of an EX FWD for $1,000 more. I really don’t need AWD in PHX, I have a Tacoma 4WD for Offroad. The Salesman from Camelback text me later in the week saying they could make the deal. I text him back that I changed my mind and am interested in an EX Model asking if they had one in stock. I never heard back until about another week later when he called back, I told him after he didn’t return my last text that I had purchased an EX at another dealer...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!