Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

New from New England

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello. New Telluride SX owner here. Delivery targeted for mid April. Have owned 7 Audi's over 20 years. Looking forward to learning from and contributing to this forum.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello. New Telluride SX owner here. Delivery targeted for mid April. Have owned 7 Audi's over 20 years. Looking forward to learning from and contributing to this forum.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Telluride! You're going to love it - when it arrives... I hope you have a lot of patience! Well, mid April isn't too far off. I hope there are no delays... So, we have an Audi conquest here! I'm glad you found us...

emj123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Got mine 2 weeks ago in Keene NH. About 20 minutes from here. Dealer sucks, but they had them in stock.

emj123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That's funny. I test drove that exact Atlas an hour before buying my Telluride. Not only was the lease deal not as good, but I just didn't like it as much as the T. We DID really like the Subaru Ascent, but it too was more money. Very happy with my choice, so far.

drizzt

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Few disappointments already after owning Telluride Ex for 3 days. No homelink. Only Sx model has it standard. My 2005 Sienna Le (bottom tier) has homelink. I guess I can purchase $300part+$120 labor homelink enabled rearview mirror. I feel this should be standard in any new car this day and age. The center console hood (cover) makes rattling noise whenever I rest my elbow on it. Unlocking using handle only works with push button. No LED headlight in Ex trim. Apple car play only works when physically connected with lightning cable. Perhaps they’re able to give such a nice cars by making all of the stuff optional. Otherwise I’m a happy 3rd day leasee.

p.s. I’m leasing only because Telluride is first model year vehicle. Plus I’m hoping Kia will add hybrid models in their SUV line ups by the time my lease is up.

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!