Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

New from the Tampa Bay area

itschris

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey guys, just bought an SX a couple days ago. I Got my dates messed up on my lease turn in and had one day to get it turned in. I had been looking at Wranglers and was set to buy a Jeep MOAB but the price at $56k just had been bothering me in the back of my head for some reason. Plus, o knew that’d be just the start of dumping money into the thing. In my Uber ride to the Jeep dealership I noticed a Telluride on the show platform out front. I remembered talking about the vehicle after the Super Bowl commercial and didn’t even know they were out. I had the.l driver turn me around and drop me off at the KIA dealer. I did some quick googling to get a lay of the land and an hour later I was driving off with my SX.

What a no brainer. It’s not a Jeep... it it’s certain far more vehicle. I still may get the Jeep, but just maybe a lower end model that’s not so ridiculously priced.

Anyway... glad I found this place. I actually was research what to do about the awful badging on the thing and that how I got here. That’s the first order of business - ordering badges from the store.