Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

new here saying hello

John0524

Reaction score
Good morning! New Telluride owner here. Picked up a EX 3 weeks ago. So far quite happy. I was a former Jeep Grand Cherokee owner and I am happy with my switch. Really the only issues/ should have items I can say are nit picky and more convivence items and don't appear to be in my model. Such as- Auto head beam, memory recall for seats & settings, side mirror defrost, horn beep when locking, rather than a chirp you cant hear in a parking lot, remote start on the FOB, not just an app, slightly beefier sound system the bass is not great, auto head lamp should not need a turn of the dial on the handle. As a DJ and event producer I am loving the large cargo capacity. Looking forward to sharing and learning more on this forum. Cheers JD

Attachments

Last edited:

emj123

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, welcome! Former DJ here, and we have the exact same vehicle. The side mirrors do defrost when you turn on the rear defrost, I believe. I think the stock audio system is decent for what it is. I'm sure you could add a sub if you wanted. I agree that this would/will be an excellent rig for DJ gear.

Enjoy!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!