Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

New SX from WV

Bruce_wayne8887

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wondering if there are any other WV owners here?! I actually bought my moss sx with prestige and napa black interior in PA. Loving it so far!
Where did you buy yours from? I've been looking around Pittsburgh in Cochran in Robinson and South Hills Kia and Jim Shorkey Kia. Trying to get them to discount outside of rebates seems impossible. How was ur buying experience where you bought?

Chasingpiper

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Where did you buy yours from? I've been looking around Pittsburgh in Cochran in Robinson and South Hills Kia and Jim Shorkey Kia. Trying to get them to discount outside of rebates seems impossible. How was ur buying experience where you bought?
I got mine from C Harper Kia in Belle Vernon. I got 1,000 off MSRP and they gave me 2,000 over what other dealers were offering me for my trade in. I was really happy with them! They just installed cross bars on the telluride and washed the vehicle as well. They have been great to work with.

Cnkelle2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I got mine from C Harper Kia in Belle Vernon. I got 1,000 off MSRP and they gave me 2,000 over what other dealers were offering me for my trade in. I was really happy with them! They just installed cross bars on the telluride and washed the vehicle as well. They have been great to work with.
Can you post a photo of the cross bars? I’ve been curious to see how they look! Congratulations on the new car!

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!