No soliciting permitted.

New Telluride Coming Soon-ish

noles1983

Reaction score
Great shots of the interior seating. How are the Tuxmats?

Really nice! With the clips they give you, you can really lock them in place. Coverage is perfect.

Julian0328

Reaction score
Ya’ll... No need for me to reiterate all the rave reviews about this vehicle, but they are 100% accurate and deserved. My wife and I picked it up this afternoon and immediately made a 7 hour drive. Another 7 hour drive tomorrow to get home.

This is definitely the nicest/sexiest vehicle I have ever been in. Those of you still waiting, will not be disappointed, I don’t know how anyone could be with this vehicle.
Congrats noles enjoy you new ride!

telly911

Reaction score
I've followed the forum for a little while and after some info from the guys at Kia of Muncie I placed a deposit for a Nightfall SX-P with i25 Kia based on other glowing reviews on this forum. (Would have placed an order with Kia of Muncie but their waitlist was just a bit longer than works for me.)

Received an update that my order filled on the 18th and await more updates from the helpful people at i25 Kia.

Excited to be joining the many waiting for their VIN to pop up on Failcat. (Hence the avatar)
View attachment 9531
I ordered the nightskye ( ontario ) . delivered in 5 weeks. I love it!!!!

SLPV

Reaction score
I placed an order at i25 in August (#67) and now I'm #6. Hopefully, my order gets filled on the next allocation to Kia. i25 seems to be filling about 30 orders per month. Also, depends on what models and options Kia is producing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since this had become the unofficial i25 thread, I'm wondering how @HisNameWillBeRambo and @Jcf orders are coming along?
Hey hey, I haven’t heard anything yet about my VIN but I keep checking failcat everyday to see if it’s been generated. Last I heard I was at a mid-Dec ETA but kind of in a holding pattern until that VIN comes up! I’ll definitely let ya all know 😁.

Aznknowledge

Reaction score
Sure no problem it’s not cheap though but worth it to me, to protect a 50k vehicle. For full frontal coverage (front bumper, front fenders, full hood coverage, and mirrors) its $1800. I got that with the “highway package” that includes that and ceramic tint for $2150 total. That price is comparable to local installers here.

As for the ceramic coating it’s the “Appearance Package” and it’s $895 and they do the exterior and also the interior including the leather seats. That’s also reasonably priced based on what I have seen locally.

I was thinking about having it done at a shop here, but I figured while it’s sitting on the lot for a week, might as well get it done.
Just now reading this post, keeping it as a reference 😉

noles1983

Reaction score
Just now reading this post, keeping it as a reference 😉

One more tidbit, the appearance package comes with a 10-year warranty for the interior, with no deductible. A 3rd party company will come to you and fix rips, stains, and other accidents to seats/dash and other interior parts. I didn't even know that when purchasing, a nice little extra. In case you are interested in that package.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 7.06.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 7.06.20 PM.png
    562.9 KB · Views: 13
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

abhip

Reaction score
Long time lurker first time poster - entered into an agreement with a dealer in the greater Seattle area @MSRP and for a $299 dealer add-on.
$500 deposit entered when officially keyed into the dealer ordering system (KFOS?).

Was told the standard 6-9 month time frame and was going to wait patiently for the Non-Nightfall SXP to make it's way up to our corner of the world.

Ordered through a fairly low order flow dealership and had about 7 SX orders ahead of us when we put our initial "order to paper."
Just got word that we are in the September allocation and a 10/27 "body in date" and a December delivery up to Seattle.

Asked the sales manager what "black magic spell" he cast to get our order into September's allocation and he said just said the timing was right for us (this dealer is having a number of September deliveries from July orders) plus an adjustment increase in terms of their allocation. There is hope out there folks!

Credit card just got charged - so it's happening.

Best news I've received on a Voicemail in ages.
Which Seattle dealer? I am still searching for MSRP deal here :)

wilderness_wanderer

Reaction score
Which Seattle dealer? I am still searching for MSRP deal here :)
FWIW I haven't completed transaction yet but the agreement is to buy at MSRP from Lee Johnson in Kirkland. Should be here next week per email a few days ago. Ordered 3 months ago.

Aznknowledge

Reaction score
One more tidbit, the appearance package comes with a 10-year warranty for the interior, with no deductible. A 3rd party company will come to you and fix rips, stains, and other accidents to seats/dash and other interior parts. I didn't even know that when purchasing, a nice little extra. In case you are interested in that package.
Wow! That’s awesome! We will definitely have i25 do the same for us too. Your Telly is beautiful by the way.

noles1983

Reaction score
Wow! That’s awesome! We will definitely have i25 do the same for us too. Your Telly is beautiful by the way.

Thanks! Yours shall be too!

ccorry21

Reaction score
This is pretty interesting! I wonder if i25 would be open to selling it, Muncie-style, to others on here. Not sure if there’s fine print that would prevent that...but seems like another decent warranty - especially for those with Grey seats that are worried about discoloration.