Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

New Telluride EX Owner

BOLT

Reaction score
Hello. Have to say that KIA has outdone themselves. Took ownership of our Telluride EX build after placing an order six weeks ago. Already have some basic cosmetic mods. Plastidip the factory wheels, new badges, painted calipers,...window tint next. Averaged 28.4 mpg on our first road trip! Love the looks we received while cruising down the road.17731774

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Looks great!! I love the Plasti dip on those wheels. It really transforms the vehicle. How long do you expect that Plasti dip to hold up with the wheels being subject to so much road debris? That's not a judgmental comment, I'm genuinely wondering

BOLT

Reaction score
Thank you! Not sure? It only takes a short time to do each wheel so I get what I paid for. May get them powdered coated later. Just checking out the look for now. Have a great day.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!