No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

New Telluride owner after 5 month wait as of January 1st 2020

Rattnroll

Reaction score
Ordered SXP Dark Moss with Dune Brown Nappa interior on July 26th when orders reopened and it finally came in on December 31st after i had almost given up. I am glad that I didn't. Telluride is fantastic and better than the videos I had been watching on YouTube reviews for over 9 months. Going to get the extended warranty with Jason at Kia of Muncie as i only have 875 miles currently on mine. I have never owned a Kia vehicle before but we needed two cars as both of ours were over 10 years old and with 215,000+ miles on them. We got a 2019 Kia Sportage EX AWD back in April 2019 while we decided the Telluride was the 3 row vehicle for our family of 4. Tried to order in May when found out Kia had closed orders on SXP and waited until ordering opened back up. I have added a couple of pictures. I have been reading this forum which is very informative and joined about a month ago and this is my first post. Enjoying both Kia vehicles so far and knock on wood everything good with both of them so far. As the phrase goes, Patience is a virtue and i am so glad that I waited.

Attachments

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ordered SXP Dark Moss with Dune Brown Nappa interior on July 26th when orders reopened and it finally came in on December 31st after i had almost given up. I am glad that I didn't. Telluride is fantastic and better than the videos I had been watching on YouTube reviews for over 9 months. Going to get the extended warranty with Jason at Kia of Muncie as i only have 875 miles currently on mine. I have never owned a Kia vehicle before but we needed two cars as both of ours were over 10 years old and with 215,000+ miles on them. We got a 2019 Kia Sportage EX AWD back in April 2019 while we decided the Telluride was the 3 row vehicle for our family of 4. Tried to order in May when found out Kia had closed orders on SXP and waited until ordering opened back up. I have added a couple of pictures. I have been reading this forum which is very informative and joined about a month ago and this is my first post. Enjoying both Kia vehicles so far and knock on wood everything good with both of them so far. As the phrase goes, Patience is a virtue and i am so glad that I waited.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your two new Kias! What did they replace for you?

G

G-444785

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your two new Kias! What did they replace for you?
We had a 2006 Mazda 5 which is like a van with over 215,000 miles and a 2008 Scion XB which had over 215,000 miles on it. Replaced Scion with the 2019 Kia Sportage EX AWD in Black Cherry and replaced Mazda 5 with the Dark Moss SXP Telluride. This forum is very informative as i have enjoyed it since June 2019 and just joined in January 2020. Thanks again and love my Telluride.

Rattnroll

Reaction score
Replaced a 2006 Mazda 5 with over 215,000 miles on it with the 2019 Kia Sportage EX AWD in Black Cherry with black leather interior back in April 2019. Replaced a 2008 Scion XB with over 215,000 miles on it with the 2020 Kia Telluride SXP Dark Moss with the Dune Brown Nappa interior on January 2, 2020. This forum is very informative as i have enjoyed it immensely since June 2019 and just joined back in January 2020 after i my SXP Telluride came in. Purchased it at Hart Kia in Salem, VA which gave me a little off from MSRP since i had purchased the Sportage in April 2019 also from them and they didn't add any other dealer add ons to the price and their finance office is very non-pressure and easy to deal with so i do recommend them as a good dealer if you are looking for a Telluride in the Salem, VA area which is near Roanoke. Not a high volume dealer i don't believe so I don't know how many SXP orders they have had but it took me a little over 5 months after ordering mine to get mine in for delivery and take over to drive home on January 2nd, 2020. Thanks!

Flekke

Reaction score
Same combo... cannot wait!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!