Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

New Telluride S owner in Montana

johnbsox

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been following the forum for the past few weeks since I bought my Telluride S. You all have been helpful on a lot of different ways. I traded in a Kia Forte5 SX for the Telluride mainly for the ability to have AWD during the winter and to be able to get back on some of the forest service roads in the area. We have camped (slept) in our Telluride a few nights and absolutely loved it. I'll do a more detailed post in the future about how we use it to camp. Plans to outfit the vehicle include some cross bars (ordered Rhino Rack, should be here tomorrow) with a roof basket, fly rod rack, all-terrain tires, off road wheels, trailer hitch, and possibly an inch or two of lift. I'm waiting patiently for the after market to start putting some products out there.

Attachments

whyidie

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Nice, just got back from Yellowstone, the little people slept in the Telluride and loved it. Primal Outdoors guy got his back. Looking forward to updates!

Also, is the dog doing what I think its doing in the first photo ?

johnbsox

Reaction score
Nice, just got back from Yellowstone, the little people slept in the Telluride and loved it. Primal Outdoors guy got his back. Looking forward to updates!

Also, is the dog doing what I think its doing in the first photo ?
She was just running around and I guess I caught her with one leg in the air.

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!