No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

New to Telluride!

srmarze07

Reaction score
Hi! I just ordered my Black Copper with Dune Brown interior SXP from Donovan @ Huffines Kia in Corinth, TX! I cannot express how easy the ordering process was!! I read many reviews and the ones on Donovan really stood out to me, so I gave him a shot! Everything was done through text messaging and only took a few minutes! Now, the waiting begins! The information I have found on this forum was SO helpful! I'm so glad I found y'all!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi! I just ordered my Black Copper with Dune Brown interior SXP from Donovan @ Huffines Kia in Corinth, TX! I cannot express how easy the ordering process was!! I read many reviews and the ones on Donovan really stood out to me, so I gave him a shot! Everything was done through text messaging and only took a few minutes! Now, the waiting begins! The information I have found on this forum was SO helpful! I'm so glad I found y'all!
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. What will the Telluride be replacing for you?